click please :)

Thursday, September 9, 2010

when i first started out (part 5).

when i first started out...again xD! still got loads of pictures i snapped from my compact camera. here they are :DDD

undang class for driving license. i didn't listen :P and passed.

took this while i was cycling in the morning. thank god the road was clear :P

went downtown myself to get some stuff. this is at Imbi Monorail.

while inside the monorail.

and another one.

me guitar :D!

took this for a friend of mine for the school magazine. its gonna be one of the borders in the mag :D

a visit to my nanny's place. tiny pink flowers :O

my sister's room curtains.

took this during Chinese New Year 2010 :)

a friend of mine, an athlete during training in school.

more to come, stay tuned :D

k.ienlam

No comments:

Post a Comment